1 - Creating a local subsidiary
- Property Investment(s)
- Employing a doctor and / or pharmacist.
- Business trips.
12 to 18 months
- Creating a business structure.
- Registering your affiliate.
- Registering your products.
- Legal risks.
- Salery and wage risks.
- Commercial failure risks.
2 - Outsourcing to one of your local distributors
- Negotiating and ratifying a contract.
- Often with a reference product and high commission.
- Annual negociation.
10 to 12 months
- Language and translation barriers in carrying out your requests.
- Lack of responsiveness on the part of the distributor.
- Lack of transeparency.
- Legal risks(Brazilian contracts law).
- Commercial risks.
- (competing products).
- Risks associated with the owenership of your registration. (exclusive rights).
- Risks associated with exclusive distribution rights.
3 - Working with Trammit, a specialized hosting provider and Master Distributor.
- Presentation of a clear and accurate estimate.
- Fixed amount per product (with discounts for multiple products).
- No commission or percentage of sales.
9 to 12 months
- Expedited process based on access and established relationship with ANVISA.
- Your own dedicated billingual contact.
- Documentation and case management is included with our services
- Transeparency and full autonomy.
- Contats conform to French law.
- No salery, administrative or overhead costs.
- Operated by a trusted third praty who can provide local assistance whenever you need it.
- No exclusivly agreements .
- We can propose several regional distributors.